Video generates 3 times as many monthly visitors to a website as other type of content. Combine that with the fact that videos make visitors 85% more likely to stay longer on your website or buy from you and you have a recipe for success.
As per TechCrunch, 9Gag – a website dedicated to publishing other people’s video content on their website – draws more than 80 million pageviews and an estimated $600,000 in revenue a month.
That’s right, they don’t even create their own videos. They just publish videos you and I watch everyday on YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook.
If you find a video that sparks emotions like Happiness, Exhilaration, Amazement, Inspiration, or Hilarity – be sure to publish and share it with your audience for a chance to get millions of visitors for free.
A regular website isn’t enough for video content. You need a website that makes watching videos fun, enjoyable, and lets your visitors share content easily for better exposure.
MyThemeShop Video theme does all that, and much more.
Here are some of the reasons for getting the Video theme:
- Easily Create a Viral Video Website
- Makes it Easy for Users to Share Your Content
- Unique Feature to Inspire More Shares At Video’s End
- 4 Unique Layouts Included
- Supports Videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and DailyMotion
- Addictive Layout For Making Users Stick Around
- Lets Users Submit Videos To Increase Engagement
- Like/Dislike and “Watch Later” Features For Making Users Loyal
If you have questions related to it, please hit the reply button and I will make sure to reply back ASAP. I am always here for you.